Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its Offical, House is over

Dr. House
House's days are now numbered. News came out today that Fox is putting an end to House and this season will be its last. This is not surprising, since House has been beginning to lose what made it a great show in the first place. Although I have to say that last season's episode, Bombshells was quite enjoyable.

Last year and this one too, I found myself watching House just because I felt I had to since I had watched earlier seasons. The seasons that got me to love House, and went out on a House marathon. I even went out to buy all the seasons which is now currently collecting dust in my shelf. Now with Season 8 being its last, House can hopefully got out with a bang.

Source
http://tv.blog.imdb.net/2012/02/08/fox-officially-announces-the-end-of-house/

No comments:

Post a Comment