Thursday, January 12, 2012

Supernatural Take Home 2 People Choice Awards

I am very happy to say that Supernatural won in both its categories, taking home Favorite Network Drama and Sci/Fantasy show. Although I didn't know the awards were on, but I'm glad Supernatural won some awards. But after reading some articles on the internet, I found that this award was given on the red carpet. I know I personally don't really care for the red carpet show, but this shows how they don't think its that important. Well they should, since its fandom that pays for their items. Without fans there would be no need for tv. So next time remember that when your arranging the show. Also heard rumors that Jared and Jensen weren't even invited. Networks remember the word fandom.

Jared and Jensen recorded a message thanking the fans for voting. I, myself voted like 4 times for Supernatural to win. I hope Supernatural is around for a couple more years. For now I leave you with the thank you message from Jared and Jensen.

Tune in tomorrow for Time After Time After Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment