Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Voice Actor of the Week: Colleen Clinkenbeard







Voice Actor of the Week is:
Colleen Clinkenbeard









Colleen Smith Clinkenbeard (yeah thats a mouth full) was born on April 13, 1980 in Texas. She is a Voice Actor, Line Producer, ADR Director and Script writer for Funimation. She has done many roles in anime and sometime mistaken for Catilin Glass (well I did anyways). She is currently the voice of Luffy in One Piece , but best known as Riza Hawkeye in Full Metal Alchemist. Other Animes she is in:

-Yuuko in xxxHolic
-Miranda Lotto in D. Gray Man
-Mimiko Katsuragi in Black Blood Brothers
-Rachel Moore in Case Closed
-Kirara Mikumari in Samurai 7
-Cordelia in Romeo x Juliet

I constantly get her voice mixed up with Catilin Glass's. I can't help it, they're both good voice actors. I never knew she existed until I watched Black Blood Brothers. Then later I found out that she did the voice of the lovely Riza Hawkeye. Hope she does a good job in the new full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood which comes out spring 2010. Also I would like to mention that she does a good job at doing both emotional women and strong kick butts ones as well, like Nivel in Heroic Age. She is one busy woman and will continue to deliver anime to the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment