Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!





















Happy Halloween everyone! It was fun seeing everyone dressing up for the holiday. Well thats if you consider it a holiday. But for a kid it only means one thing, CANDY!! Tomorrow remember to set your clocks behind one hour!

Halloween story to fill up space. This is a true story that happened to me, my sister and a friend on Halloween night. After all the treat or treating was finished, me, jen and raj decide to head back home. On the way back, I notice that these two teenagers were following us (at the time I believe it was around when I was in gr 7). I told Raj and he just laughed thinking I was paranoid. When we reached the entrance of my complex, the teenagers moved in, at raj. Lucky I was a witch for Halloween and happened to have a broom on me at the time. Without thinking I stepped in and started to whack at them. They left and the candy was saved. After it was all said and done, it was very funny to think about it. Lesson learned? Be careful if you notice people walking behind you.

Today in the honor of the Halloween spirit, we watched Shawn of the Dead, a British zombie movie. It had its moments but it didn't suck. I wanted to watch Blood: The Last Vampire but we didn't. Oh well, maybe another time. Happy Halloween!

For some really kool costumes, see what funimation staff did!
http://blog.funimation.com/2009/10/halloween-at-the-office/

No comments:

Post a Comment