Thursday, February 13, 2014

Supernatural Renewed For Season 10

Supernatural has been renewed for tenth season! I think we all knew (or rather hoped) that this was coming for the veteran CW show. Supernatural has made a good come back since season 8 when Jeremy Carver came on board and fixed the errors season 7 caused. Nine seasons in, Supernatural still manages to keep it's audience engaged and entertained. Not to mention emotional damage. Now Supernatural has another season to do that. No word on the episode count, so let's assume 22 episodes for now.

Although the question is now, should Supernatural continue on after season 10 or wrap it up? I know we all want Supernatural to go on forever, but it has to end at some point. To end with a bang that satisfies the fans. I personally think that this should be Supernatural's final season to tie up loose ends and move on. I don't want to in a few years begin hating Supernatural and wondering what the writers are thinking. I mean, there is only so many times you can make the brother fight before it becomes overused and such. I think even the fact that Supernatural just aired an episode (The Purge) with fat eating monsters is a sign. Where ever it goes, I will support Supernatural.

How long do you think Supernatural should last?

No comments:

Post a Comment