Friday, June 1, 2012

White Collar Season 4 Preview

Peter Burke and Neal Caffrey.
With a month away, fans are waiting on edge for one of the best crime shows tv has to offer. A few months ago, I agree with them in my review of White Collar (check it out here). So White Collar threw us a bone a few days ago when they released the Season 4 promo for White Collar. At first I didn't think it was real, but after watching a couple of times, I found it was and got really excited. Can you blame me?

The trailer teases us with what we can expect to see from Season 4. We can expect to see Neal working some cons with good old Mozzie. We can expect Peter angry at the bureau for trying to treat Neal not like a human. We can expect to see Peter looking for Neal. Peter and Neal became really good friends over the history of White Collar, and this was seen in Judgement Day when Peter gave Neal the nod to run. It has also been announced a bunch of guest stars coming onto the set of White Collar in addition to the return of Alex. Either way, I'll be tuning in on July 10, 2012 to watch. Well that is if I have the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment